Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ruby Slippers Blog Design

Barbara at Ruby Slippers Design is the mastermind behind this blog design.  I had a small vision in my head as to what I wanted and she was able to not only make that a possibility, but to surpass all of my expectations.  I had tried to do my own blog design, but it was very frustrating--and made me not want to blog at all.

Besides being very talented, Barbara is also incredibly patient.  Not once did she get frustrated with all of my questions, and she went above and beyond accommodating my wishes.  I loved the fact that I could see her work in progress via a test blog--it allowed me to see my suggestions (and then change my mind once I realized that it was a bad suggestion!)  She also works quickly---it took her less than a week from the time she started working on the blog design to the final installation.  

Now, here is the best part.  Two weeks after she finished, I realized that I didn't know how to have my profile picture be the same as the blog button and to be able to link back to my blog when I made a comment on another blog.  I emailed her, asking to be added back to her calendar to have her help me with these extra things I needed.  I heard back from her that night, not with a calendar date, but instead directions with how to add a link to my blog, and questions about what I wanted with the profile picture.  She sent me two versions the next day.

I am so grateful that I discovered her by blog hopping one day this past summer.  If you are in need of a new blog design--customized to your wishes, I highly recommend Barbara.  You will not be disappointed.



1 comment: